Job Location : London
As a Business Developer/Lead Generation Specialist, your role will be to identify potential clients, create interest in our offerings (with the help of our sales and marketing departments), and develop relationships with prospective customers and relevant technology partners. We’re looking for a passionate, diligent individual who can leverage their skills and our robust service portfolio to help grow our business in the UK. If you are interested in building a career in sales or marketing in the IT services industry, it’s worth mentioning that the successful candidate will also receive training and coaching in both sales and marketing, working on local and global campaigns.
- Identify potential leads through various channels such as LinkedIn, business directories, industry-related websites, events, and more.
- Help develop, coordinate, and implement marketing and sales strategies to meet and exceed lead generation targets.
- Create and maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified leads.
- Reach out to prospective clients through cold calls, emails, and social media.
- Develop relationships with potential clients to establish their needs and how Cloud Odyssey’s services can meet those needs.
- Develop and nurture relationships with relevant technology partners, exchange relevant information and insights that may lead to the qualification of relevant leads.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and lead nurturing.
- Report on leads and sales activities regularly to provide insights and track progress.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, Salesforce and MuleSoft updates and competitors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Some experience in this industry is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in business development, lead generation, or a similar role.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and MuleSoft platforms is highly desirable, but not mandatory. We will provide training for this regardless, but having an understanding of the Salesforce proposition will allow you to hit the ground running more easily.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing tools and techniques.
- Highly motivated, target-driven, with a proven track record in achieving sales or lead generation targets.
- Excellent research and networking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.