The responsibilities of the Salesforce//MuleSoft Practice Sales Manager will include identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities in the areas of Salesforce/MuleSoft Development and Support services from Cloud Odyssey.
Job Location : Singapore
Experience: 10+ Years
Key skills: Salesforce/MuleSoft Eco system and Resource Augmentation, Service based experience is a must.
- Assesses competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends, identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops & wins new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations and winning new business / deals.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within active and inactive accounts.
- Build strategic partnerships with Salesforce/MuleSoft Account Executives
- Participate in Marketing Events organised by Salesforce/MuleSoft
- Build and maintain a relationship with Salesforce/MuleSoft AEs
- Organise marketing events targeting executives from potential clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of total Sales experience with 5+ years of experience selling Salesforce/MuleSoft Development and implementation Services.
- Should have experience in end-to-end client interactions, requirements gathering, client coordination, account management, escalation management, team management and served as a SPOC for all clients.
- Must be able to work under pressure with set sales target goals.
- Must have outstanding understanding/experience with B2B lead generation.
- Polished Corporate Communication Style, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales and service-related activity
- Should be comfortable in dealing with the highest levels of decision makers in an organisation (eg, VP IT/Engineering, CFO, Director R & D, CIO, etc)
- Must have experience with Sales using social media and email marketing.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills