It is a joint MuleSoft and Salesforce solution that helps you implement critical integrations faster and easier. With the pre-built packages, we can swiftly perform the integrations, and we can also modify those packages according to our business requirements.
What does an accelerator contain?
- APIs that were built using API-led architecture
- Integration templates to connect to the endpoints
- Architecture Reference
- Lightning Web Components
- Even the most common services like scheduling, notifications and logging are available
What are its benefits?
- By using the already-available packages or templates, generally called assets, in the MuleSoft Anypoint exchange, the implementation gets faster and easier for critical projects. It assists the customers in delivering the integrations and the data exchange quicker.
- Providing robust solutions is not a better thing in all situations. So, there is a need to change and update the packages based on our needs.
- As these are built on best practises on a well-proven foundation, it provides the opportunity for us to learn the recommended and qualitative way to build a package to integrate with the Salesforce clouds.
How is it different from the other offerings on the market?
The templates or assets available in the Anypoint exchange use the API Led Connectivity to unlock the data from a variety of systems. API-led, an architectural pattern from MuleSoft, is one of the finest practises available on the market to integrate with systems. The readiness of these assets makes them more considerable in this ecosystem, as they can be modified or used based on the business requirements.
MuleSoft accelerator for Salesforce Service Cloud
The MuleSoft accelerator for Service Could includes use cases around integrating with Jira, a bug tracking system where we can track the bugs by the ticketing mechanism, integrating with Order Management System (OMS), where we get the status and the history of the order, and integrating with a popular ticketing system known as Service Now, where we can manage IT tickets.
MuleSoft accelerator for Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud
The MuleSoft accelerator for the B2C commerce cloud also includes different uses, like the service cloud accelerator. Some of the applications include integrating with the Product Information Management System (PIM), where we get the product information, integrating with SAP, and integrating with OMS to sync the orders and their status.