Job Location : London
Experience : 10 to 15 Years
Required Technical Expertise :
- 10+ years of IT experience & MCIA certified MuleSoft architects, with more than 5+ years of MuleSoft architecture, design and development with hands on
experience in enterprise level projects
- Strong experience in industry leading API and micro services
architecture and design patterns
- Guide development team to develop, test, and deploy
application components to ensure consistency and quality of
- Experience in designing, developing and consuming RESTful and
- Knowledge of MuleSoft technical architecture platform patterns
and best practices
- Mule 4.0 experience using flows for integration with Cloud/SaaS
applications such as Salesforce, ERPs, disparate home-grown
systems and service components
- Experience in building custom frameworks, components in
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft features like Data Weave, API
designer and various Connectors to ensure robust and loosely
coupled integration layer
- Extended knowledge about M Unit and test-driven development
- Strong knowledge about Maven for MuleSoft projects and end to
- Ability to perform impact analysis, and assess technical challenges and feasibility in achieving business needs
- Preferred candidates with MuleSoft Certifications: MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect , MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect
- Develops and maintains enterprise integration solution
architecture for APIs using MuleSoft
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks,
and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Design and build integrations between multiple on-premises and
cloud hosted systems
- Introduce and promote Center of Enablement (C4E) model to
enable APIs on a secure, easy to consume and reusable self-serve
- Guide implementation teams on the best coding practices, right
choices of Mule components and integration patterns to use in detail
designs and implementation.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability,
monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions
on Anypoint Platform
- Involve MuleSoft API lifecycle development and management
- Partner with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, QA, Security,
DevOps) to ensure collaboration, consistency and quality of
- Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry
standards and technology advances.
- Support the integration environment and solutions, including offhours support of business- critical integration solutions
- Manage tasks independently and take ownership of
- Development of enterprise-wide application and custom
integration solutions that include major enhancements and
interfaces, as well as functions and features;
- Provide application design recommendations that align with long
and short-term IT and business strategies, and provide expertise for
the integration of applications across the business.
- Determine the specifications, plans, and design, and individually
or with the project team develop complex and business-critical
software solutions that utilize the appropriate software engineering
- Develop programming and development standards and
procedures, as well as programming architectures code reuse.
- Performs as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and
- Viewed internally and externally as a technical expert and critical
technical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Possess thorough knowledge of state-of-the-art programming
languages as well as object-oriented approaches in program design,
coding, testing, and debugging.
- Understand integration points and interfaces, and ensure that
our next generation technology allows for seamless integration.
- Provides expertise and guidance to cross-functional teams and
to the business application tools and architecture.