The SFDC Practice Head will have a strong understanding of Business Process and diverse Technologies having led a large SFDC practice covering SFDC and other leading CRM technologies.
The SFDC Practice Head would manage multiple responsibilities including a strategist, practice leader, operations, people’s leader, delivery, and a Presales expert. The incumbent should have managed most of these roles as part of his career in the right measure before growing into a practice lead.
The SFDC Practice Head will be responsible for driving the firm’s global SFDC business and growth across global markets.
Job Location : London
Experience : 15+ Years (10+ years in SFDC)
Required Technical Expertise :
- Overall experience of over 15+ years with relevant experience in CRM Platform
- Demonstrated experience of minimum experience of minimum 10 years in having managed a large SFDC
- Managed the SFDC practice to plan and agreed KPIs measured to define metrics.
- Aligns SFDC growth strategy with overall enterprise applications focus and firms.
- Demonstrate thought leadership to help grow organizations SFDC practice as a leading global SFDC services provider.
- Coordinates with various vertical business units (VBU) and global sales teams to drive the overall competency growth as per market needs, future market focus and help define workable Go to Market (GTM) focus.
- Help drive business from ongoing clients and help win new clients.
- Actively support sales opportunities by leveraging solutions, offerings and services and translate them into strong value proposition for clients and help win most deals.
- Effectively monitor the overall practice resources to drive them towards being relevant to SFDC technologies and market always needs.
- Contributes industry expertise and understanding of client business.
- Support delivery teams on various projects to have the required multi-discipline SFDC team including internal and 3rd party resources to ensure Customer Service Delivery Excellence.
- Demonstrate eminence across various technologies and products that complement SFDC solutions and develop a team with deep knowledge of such products and technologies.
- Provide expertise within the context of each project in a manner designed to increase the overall SFDC knowledge of team members.
- Co-ordinate and leverage relationships with leading SFDC and product vendors to assimilate product expertise, build internal resources and help build thought leadership/POCs to grow business.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Force.com Platform, and other CRM technology solutions
- Must have several Trailhead verified Salesforce certifications.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.