Job Location : Bengaluru/Hyderabad
Experience : 4 to 7 Years
Required Technical Expertise :
- Experience in MuleSoft development, with strong REST and SOAP web services and use of different MULE CONNECTORS
- Working experience with Mule 4 in a project and certification.
- Experience in developing Mule flows in Any point studio.
- Experience in designing RAML and API management with out of the box policies.
- Experience of working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns, and configurations, usage of property files and securing the properties
- Good to have experience in integrating MuleSoft with ERP applications.
- Experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), Web API – SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML is an added advantage.
- Working experience in using Data Wave and MuleSoft Batch Processing
- Hands-on experience with tools such as GitHub, and Maven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in, Messaging (JMS), Web API – SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Experience on JEE technologies, Spring Boot/Apache Camel.
- Knowledge on administrative aspects of MuleSoft Any point Platform.
- General knowledge of Salesforce.
- Knowledge on DevOps and CICD Implementation.
- Knowledge on Cloud Platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP.