Job Location : Bengaluru/Hyderbad
Experience : 15 to 25 years of Experience
Roles & Responsibilities
MuleSoft’s Services is a unique team enabling digital transformation for large enterprises through depth of our knowledge, proven methodologies, and solutions IP to customers in every industry. We love innovating and co-creating with our customers and hence bringing a tremendous value to the market through accelerated delivery of business outcomes.
As a Delivery / Engagement Manager (Hybrid Delivery Manager) on our Services team, you will play a key part of our Services practice growth, providing business development with a portfolio of customers either by geography, industry domain, or vertical, drive and implement best practices and new methodologies in the portfolio and you will manage customers and projects that will vary in size, complexity, maturity, and use-case in general across their entire lifestyle. On top of driving projects toward completion, you will also play a key part in developing new business in the portfolio and assisting in the renewal and add-on sales process.
What you’ll achieve:
Complete MuleSoft product training and become an expert in our Outcome Based Sales and Delivery methodology.
- Understand how to position the value of the professional services of MuleSoft with our customers and partners.
- Learn our Services team internal process as it relates to booking and revenue recognition, staffing and resourcing, partner engagement, and engagement kick-off and closure.
- Take ownership and manage a portfolio of accounts; take a leadership role in staffing your accounts for extensions and subsequent SOWs.
- Evangelise MuleSoft ability to deliver business outcomes and our delivery methodology.
- Come up with your territory plan, agree and sign it off with your leadership, counterparts in the sales and customer success teams.
- Take ownership of the delivery management in your assigned geography, start building productive customer relationships and understand at a high level the key customer MuleSoft adoption roadmaps and value realisation plans.
- Work with Services leadership to help build out your practice and increase the average value of our Services projects through a continuous deepening collaboration with our sales team and customers and positioning strategic partnership models with our customer.
- Meet or exceed your services bookings, revenue, and customer satisfaction commitments.
- Become a key stakeholder in your account’s renewal and add-on process through continuous collaboration with Engagement Managers, Customer Success, and Account Executives
- Own and drive the delivery of the assigned customer engagements.
- Contribute to enhance and expand our Outcome Based Delivery methodology.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Knowledge and experience in positioning and selling sizeable professional services deals in a product vendor environment with a track record of meeting or exceeding your quota along with an in-depth knowledge of the commercial constructs of the professional services programs.
- Understanding the value of the professional services to enable customer success and accelerate product value realisation.
- Proficiency and track record in building and managing productive relationships with your counterparts across functional groups, partners, and customers community, which helped in delivering successful customer business outcomes through a mutually beneficial approach.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of expanding customers. Balancing; time management, prioritisation, customer needs and internal & external expectations
- Engagement Planning – technical understanding, strategic mindset, translating MuleSoft vision (API-Led) into a tangible project plan.
- Engagement Execution – develop mutual close plans, identify, and mitigate risk, conclude commercial agreements, status reporting, and operations.
- Post Engagement – ability to identify renewal and add-on opportunities, using lessons learned and looping them back into our internal best practices.
- Deep program management experience managing multiple projects varying in size at one time; PMP/Scrum master certifications preferred.
- Track record of executing projects from start to finish with a strong prioritisation and time management POV.
- Technical understanding to evangelise our vision and implement it into project/account planning.
- Awareness and some experience in execution of the organisation change management and enablement initiatives.
- Track record of reviving high pressure/at-risk accounts
- Highly collaborative with Services sellers, architects, consultants, third-party partners, and customers
- Generalist attributes between technology, consulting, project delivery, and internal practice building
- Familiar with both agile and waterfall methodology
- Financial sector (banking, insurance etc.) knowledge and experience is a plus.